Drs. Morgan, Allman, and Compton aim to address every part of their patients’ dental care, including their eating habits. A healthy diet creates healthy teeth, and we work to inform you on the dietary effects on teeth in Rockwall and Heath, Texas. The teeth, bones, and the soft tissues of the mouth need a well-balanced diet, just like the rest of the body.
As a result, at Rockwall Pediatric Dentistry you’ll find an informative and caring team devoted to the individual needs of each patient. We want parents to know:
- Children should eat a variety of foods from each major food group
- Be aware of which snacks can lead to cavity formation
- The more frequently a child snacks and the longer the food remains in the month, the greater the chance for tooth decay
- Time between meals allows saliva to wash away food particles that bacteria feast on
- Choose nutritious foods such as fruits and vegetables, low fat yogurt and cheese that are better for children’s teeth
We are more than happy to answer any specific questions you may have, especially if your child is a picky eater or has other dietary needs. You can call 972-771-9933 to request an appointment and consult with our dentists about healthy eating at one of your child’s appointments.