Dr. Morgan, Dr. Allman, and Dr. Compton are excited to welcome you and your child to your first visit with us! We understand that you have many questions about what to expect, and we are happy to answer them here:
- Bring your insurance information.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to get settled.
- Complete our New Patient Forms.
- Our team will greet you and take you on a tour of our office.
- You will meet our friendly dentists.
- We will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your child’s smile.
- Our dentists will sit with you to discuss your child’s health and whether further treatment is needed.
- We will provide you with detailed information about treatment options if needed.
- We will schedule your child’s next visit.
- Our team can sit down with you to arrange a payment plan for any pending treatments.
A large part of the first visit to Rockwall Pediatric Dentistry will be education in nature, and we’ll create individualized oral hygiene recommendations to help minimize the potential for tooth decay or other problems. Our goal is to help teach you and your child how to obtain and maintain good oral health for years to come!
Please feel free to contact our office today if you have any further questions about your child’s first with our pediatric dentists in Rockwall and Heath, Texas.