The best way for us to advocate for children and honor the trust you have placed in us is to strictly adhere to highest standards of dental care outlined by the Centers of Disease Control and the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. Thank you for your understanding that this is for safety. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Please read through our Covid-19 policies and procedures:
– We will call you the day before your visit to compete a screening over the phone.
– When you arrive, please call 972 -771 -9933 and hit 5.
– We will come meet you, take temperatures of all parties and confirm the screening form and complete our medical history.
– We require a mask, covering the nose and mouth for parents and patients (2 and older) for entrance into the building. We understand that it can be tricky for a 2-year-old but we simply ask that we attempt. Trust us—we are EXCELLENT at getting them to wear it and making it something they think is COOL. We will remove the mask during pertinent times during the visit.
– You are still welcomed back to accompany your child. Or you may wait in the car and we will safely escort your child and review all information Carside. If you choose to accompany your child, please try to limit it to one caregiver but we can accommodate more than one parent if needed.
– Our facility has been modified with barriers, altered space lay out, removal of potential contaminants and altered air filtration rates. Don’t worry, we still have toys to give at the end of the visit.
– As always, anything that touches your child or that your child could touch will have been sterilized and disinfected and all instruments will be delivered in a sealed tray.
– Our personal protective equipment includes, n95 masks with a surgical mask covering, eye protection, covered gowns, fun looking head caps and face shields.
– Our internal staff -monitoring policies include an all-day mask policy, distancing policy, 2x daily temperature checks and changing our clothes at the office.
– We provide penalty -free off time for all staff for illness so our office is as safe as we can make it.
All of us at Rockwall Pediatric Dentistry